Home Remedies For Nausea: 5 Remedies To Get You Feeling Better!Nausea is one of the discomfort felt by the body, especially the stomach. Most nausea will lead to vomiting. Actually, nausea can be treated with medication. However, most taking medication is also not good for health. Do you think there is a way to deal with nausea other than using drugs?
Why can you feel nauseous?
Nausea is always synonymous with unpleasant experiences, because it presents an uncomfortable sensation in the stomach and head that is often accompanied by vomiting. In fact, nausea is a self-defense mechanism, when there is something uncomfortable in the stomach, or other things such as motion sickness, stress, and nervousness.
Like hunger telling you to eat right away because the body needs food, in some conditions nausea is also a signal that the body gives to empty the stomach because there are things that can disturb it. That’s why you sometimes feel relieved and more comfortable after vomiting, right?
Nausea is an urge to vomit. However, not all nausea is followed by vomiting . Vomiting is an uncontrollable reflex to expel the contents of your stomach by mouth. The causes vary from pregnancy, motion sickness, food poisoning to exposure to chemical toxins.
Nausea is really a reaction of one’s body once we experience sickness from certain kinds of motion for example when operating the back seat of an car, or on the boat or plane. After a evening of heavy drinking we might feel nausea. Illness can on occasion apply nauseous for example when we hold the flu. When we eat something that is spoiled or has some bacteria it may cause food poisoning that may cause nausea and vomiting.
Since what fails sometimes must appear, try these natural home remedies for nausea!
- Ginger has been used for thousands of years to quell stomach discomfort. Grate 25 % inch chunk of ginger and steep in hot water for ten mins. Strain and then add nutmeg and drink. Enjoy a couple ginger snaps using this tea and you`ll be feeling better right away. This is the most effective home remedies for nausea you`re prone to find.
If your upset stomach is from a hangover, try some miso soup. Miso is fermented soy paste and
- can be found in whole foods stores and Asian and International markets. It is an ancient remedy used by hangover and abusive drinking. It cleans your body of harmful substances, replaces lost electrolytes from the evening of over drinking and protects the liver. Grate some ginger and set in the soup for really relief.
- Peppermint herb tea often is effective. Add a half to a whole teaspoon of honey along with a great natural treatment for nausea. This remedy also helps you really feel more calm which can be useful at the moment.
- Devil’s tongue jelly is named Konnyaku in Japanese. For nausea, warm this jelly and wrap it in a thin cotton cloth. While the jelly continues to be warm put it on the stomach and lay still lying on your back with your head tilted up, for 10 – 20 minutes. It will soothe the upset stomach.
- Acupressure. Lift your left arm with palm facing up. Take the first 3 fingers to measure through the first crease where the wrist bends returning to the third finger, (near to in places you would take a pulse, but more inside middle of the wrist). At that pressure point take your thumb and firmly press. Apply pressure with your thumb while breathing for you to two minutes. Then do the other arm. One of the surprising but useful natural home remedies for nausea.
The author is not a Doctor and has no medical training. Always speak to your health care professional before by using these or any home remedies or natural options.
source img :