Hello everyone, welcome! Today I will discuss Burn Body Fat. Are you on a weight loss program? Or are you trying to get rid of excess fat in your body?
Make sure you have a good plan and are on target to achieve that goal. The body part that is most often a gathering place for fat is the stomach and waist.
There will be no satisfactory results. For example, you are on a diet with foods that burn fat. Good but that’s not enough!
7 Most Effective Ways to Burn Body Fat, Guaranteed
In fact, there is no food that can burn fat directly. But there are foods that contain good fat. As well as food or drinks that increase the body’s metabolism so that it can help to destroy fat.
Types of Body Fat
Before carrying out the determination to burn fat, it’s a good idea to first identify the types of fat. This introduction is important to be able to set the ‘battle’ strategy that is joss. See the following explanation;
1. Subcutaneous fat
What is meant by subcutaneous fat? So, subcutaneous fat is fat that is located below the surface of the skin. Do you know? About 80% of all body fat is subcutaneous fat.
2. Visceral fat
What is visceral fat? Visceral fat is a type of fat stored in the abdominal cavity and surrounds a number of important organs such as the heart, liver, pancreas and intestines.
3. Essential fat
What is essential fat? Well, essential fat is a type of fat that has an important role for human life. Essential fat functions to regulate body temperature, maintain body cell structure, maintain hormonal balance, and help the function of absorption of vitamins.
4. White Fat (Adipocyte Fat)
White fat is a type of fat that has white cells due to the low density of mitochondria and blood vessels. Its function is to store energy and the formation of hormones. Damage to this fat can cause obesity in someone.
5. Chocolate Fats
Brown fat is fat that has a layer of mitochondria which causes brown color. The specialty of this fat is that it can burn calories from white fat.
This fat is unique because it is formed from a combination of brown fat and white fat. The formation process is when you are exercising.
Now that’s the types of fat that resides in your body. Already know everything? Now, let me ask, which of the above types of fat should be removed?
Precisely! The answer is visceral fat and subcutaneous fat . Don’t let it go wrong because it can cause problems. Sob! This is where the importance of understanding basic info before taking action.
How to Effectively Burn Fat
If you already know what fat you have to remove, now I want to ask again. Do you know how to burn fat? How to burn fat in the thighs, in the stomach, at the waist, or on the cheeks even though I will tell.
First I will divide the subject into 2 first. Agree huh? The problem is if you don’t share the fear, it makes you confused.
1. Subcutaneous fat
You could say this is the most dangerous fat because it can cause various serious diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and heart attacks.
People with high subcutaneous fat have a characteristic thick and large stomach. At a glance, his appearance is like a mother who is pregnant. If left for a long time, this fat can threaten your life.
The best way to get rid of it is to burn fat every day focused on physical activity. You do not have to do special exercises to burn fat in certain parts with certain movements because any movement can be done.
Doing any physical activity that can make the body sweat will burn a pile of subcutaneous fat in your body. Automatically your stomach will shrink by itself over time. Well, if all this time you have thought that burning fat should be with a movement that is focused on a particular body part, throw away that thought far away. Even walking can burn your belly fat.
2. Visceral fat
The second type is visceral fat which is located under the skin layer. This fat has the highest number, reaching 80% of the total fat in the human body. If there is a lot of fat, the skin will thicken due to being coated with fat.
Visceral fat is a type that can be removed by burning fat without exercise . To be able to bulldoze fat under this skin layer, just focus on eating patterns. What do you mean by diet? Yeah right, but it’s not a diet that limits certain types of food and multiplies several other types. The diet I mean here is to apply a healthy and balanced diet. Like what? Follow these simple healthy diet guidelines ;
- Sufficient for water needs
- Limit your intake of sugar and salt
- Keep eating enough carbo
- Fruit and vegetables
- Expand the vegetable protein (can be as much as animal)
- Eat good fats (olives, avocados)
Visceral fat will automatically disappear when you do a good and correct diet. So, no need to worry about exercising furiously if the problem you face is just fat under the skin.
How to burn fat with exercise
This bonus is for dear readers. I will give you some good exercise movements to increase fat burning.
1. Jogging This sport is very famous and I’m sure you already know how to do it. Simply by walking or jogging around a housing complex can burn some fat in your stomach.
2. Gymnastics Activities such as physical fitness exercises that are routinely held every Sunday you can start from now on. In addition to eliminating a distended stomach, you can also get new friends there.
3. Mopping the Floor Maybe this activity sounds a bit strange to be called a sport. But mopping requires movement that involves all of your limbs. The floor is clean and the stomach can return to flat.
4. Badminton – Badminton games are very fun to do in the morning and evening. This game will force you to run to and fro and even jump to win the game. Do it with loved ones so that you are more excited!
5. Cycling 2 notes & traveling around the complex with friends is definitely fun. Pedaling a bicycle will also make your whole body move. Without realizing it burns body fat and melt little by little.
6. Walking You are not mistaken, Just walking is also very effective you know to burn fats that are not needed by the body. To further maximize the effect, you can go through more varied terrain.
7. Playing with Children, If you have small children or nephews who are still toddlers, using the time to play with them can also be chosen. Small children are usually very active and this will force you to move to follow it.
Without feeling you have burned a lot of calories all day. Besides being easy, the above method is also fun to do. Anyone have other ideas ?
source img :